- Green Quaker Parrot. Otherwise known as a Monk Parakeet.
- Hatched on 23 January 2013 in New South Wales
- Flew on a Qantas plane to Melbourne at 8 weeks old to my owner on the 20th of March 2013
- Cheeky. I like to tell mum when to “Stop it” and laugh at her all the time.
- Smart & Intelligent. I learn words and phrases without being taught. I just pick up when I think is interesting to say.
- Loving. No matter what mum has done (like putting me in a harness) I always forgive.
SOCIAL / WORDS / SOUNDS:
- Hi Yosh
- Bye Yosh
- What ya doing?
- Stop it!
- Good girl
- Be good girl
- Be a good girl Yoshi
- Good good good good…etc (her way of praising herself)
- Tickle tickle
- Tickle tickle woooooooooh!
- Tic tic tic (like saying tickle but only the first part)
- Whistles quietly (shhhh!)
- Bee (Still learning bed time, but she has the Be part right)
- *Bops up and down and walks around to music* (dancing)
- Wolf whistle (still quiet)
- Come on
- Come out